WELCOME TO THE OC MEN’S GOLF CLUB!
MEN’S CLUB GUIDELINES
- All Saturday tournaments will be prepaid, and tee times will be available by 5:00 PM on the preceding Friday. For Wednesday tournaments you do not have to prepay, but if you will be late you must call in at least 1 hour prior to the first tee time. No refunds for no-shows.
- For all regular play all players must be checked in at least 30 minutes prior to the first tee time. If you are not going to get to the course in time, call in and have your name added to a later tee time.
- During tournament play scores must be kept by an opposing player or team whenever possible. During regular Saturday play and any four man team tournament the team captain (lowest handicap team member) will keep score.
- Tournament Entry Fees are $20.00. Regular weekday play will have a $5.00 entry fee.
- All Men’s Club events will be played from the championship tees except for the Play it Forward Seniors which will play from the Forward (Red) Tees. Female and/or Senior guests 80 or older MAY play from the Forward tees.
- Only Oregon City Men’s Club members with a current USGA handicap may play in Men’s Club tournaments, except for guest at the Memorial Summer Invitational Barbecue and the Turkey Shoot.
- Players must putt out on every hole for all Tournaments. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Winter rules are allowed only when posted at the Starter Shed by the Course Superintendent. See separate Preferred Lies (Winter Rules) sheet.
- Members must participate in at least five (5) Men’s Club events to be eligible to Play in the MEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP.
- The Men’s Club Rules Committee will make the final interpretation of any rules, Committee members are Timber Stevens, Jim Norton, Mike Strohm and Bill Barnhart.
MEN’S CLUB PLAY IT FORWARD
Seniors age 80 and over may play any men’s club event from the forward tees (Red). Also, anyone who’s age plus their handicap totals 100 or more may elect to play from the forward tees.
Players wishing to elect this option must notify the Handicap chairperson, Jim Norton, prior to the first tournament in March.
Players who qualify after the first tournament due to age plus handicap changes will need to obtain approval of the Handicap Chairman.
Any qualified player that does not wish to take this option can continue to play from the back tees.
This change has been adopted to make the game more enjoyable for our older players. Everyone should be able to reach the par 3’s in one, and some of the long holes from the back tees are extremely difficult for our older players. So, in the interest of fair play, we have adopted this change.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any officer of the club.
If you decide, at any time, that you do not want to continue to play from the forward tees, inform the Handicap Chairman. You will have to wait until the 1st of the next month due to handicap posting restrictions.
We should encourage all of our eligible members to use option. It will make the game much more enjoyable for them and everyone.
MEN’S CLUB OFFICERS
President – Greg Froman
Vice President – Mike Westlake
Secretary/Treasurer – John Tesler
Handicap Chairman – Jim Norton (email@example.com)
Tournament Director – Bill Barnhart
OREGON CITY MEN’S CLUB ONLINE
For members and players considering joining, please check us out on Facebook for regular news, updates and upcoming events:
Oregon City Men’s Golf Club Facebook Page
Oregon City Men’s Golf Club Facebook Group
MEN’S CLUB 2019 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
MEN’S CLUB 2018 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2018 Breakfast Shamble
2018 TURKEY SHOOT
2018 RED,WHITE,& BLUE
2018 NET STABLEFORD
2018 MINI RYDER
2018 MEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP
2018 MEMORIAL INVITATIONAL
2018 CHICAGO 4-MAN
2018 4-MAN LOW GROSS-NET
2018 4-MAN DRAW SCAMBLE RESULTS
2018 2-man Net Chapman
2018 2-MAN BEST-BALL
MEN’S CLUB 2017 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2017 Turkey Shoot
2017 Alternate Shot
2017 4-man gross-net
2017 4-man scramble
2017 Club Championship
2017 Men’s Memorial BBQ
2017 Red White Blue
2017 2-Man Best Ball
2017 4-Man Chicago
2017 Net Stableford
2017 Net Mini-Ryder
2017 2-Man Chapman
2017 Breakfast Shamble
MEN’S CLUB 2016 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
MEN’S CLUB 2015 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2015 Turkey Shoot
2015 4 Man Club Gross / Net
2015 2 Man Scratch & Scramble
2015 2 Man Scramble
2015 Men’s Club Championship
2015 Memorial Day BBQ
2015 Red, White and Blue
2015 2-Man Best Ball
2015 MC Stableford
201505 2-Man Mini-Ryder
201504 2 Men Net Chapman
201503 Breakfast Shamble (2-ball net)
MEN’S CLUB 2014 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2014 Turkey Shoot
201410 3 Men’s Club Gross / Net
201410 4 Men’s Club Gross / Net
201409 Men’s Club Alternate Shot
201408 Club Championship
201407 Memorial BBQ
201407 Net Chapman
201406 2 Man Best Ball
201405 Mini Ryder
201404 Red, White & Blue
201403 4-Man Breakfast Shamble
MEN’S CLUB 2013 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2013 Mini Ryder
2013 Red, White & Blue
2013 4-Man Breakfast Shamble
2013 2-Man Alternate Shot
2013 4-Man Best Ball
2013 2-Man Net Best Ball
2013 2-Man Net Chapman
2013 Memorial BBQ
2013 Net Stableford
2013 Scratch & Scramble
2013 Turkey Shoot