WELCOME TO THE OC MEN’S GOLF CLUB!
MEN’S CLUB 2021 GUIDELINES
- All Saturday tournaments in 2020 will be prepaid, and tee times will be available one-half hour before your tee time. If you do not show up for your tee time your entry fee and green fee will be forfeited.
- On regular Saturday play all participants should call during the week, and must arrive and be checked in 30 minutes prior to the first tee time.
- During tournament play, scores must be kept by opposing player or team whenever possible. During regular Saturday play and any four-man team tournament the team captain (lowest handicap team member) will keep score.
- Tournament entry fees are $20.00. and Regular weekday and Saturday play will have a $5.00 entry fee. On Wednesdays there is also an optionable $1.00 fee for winner take all drawing (pity pot drawing).
- Most MEN’S CLUB events will be played from the championship tees (black tees) and those approved by the handicap chairman can play from the red tees, your age and handicap must add up to 100 or more (Play it Forward Seniors). There are just two tournaments that this does not apply to, the RED, WHITE, and BLUE TOURNAMENT and the THREE CLUB TOURNAMENT.
- Only OREGON CITY MEN’S CLUB members with a current USGA handicap may play in MEN’S CLUB TOURNAMENTS, except for INVITATIONAL tournaments (The Memorial & Turkey Shoot) where members can invite a guest.
- ON ALL TOURNAMENTS PLAYERS MUST PUTT OUT EVERY HOLE. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Winter Rules are allowed only when posted at the Starter’s Shed by the Course Superintendent. See separate Preferred Lies (Winter Rules).
- Members must participate in at least five (5) Men’s Club events to be eligible to play in the MEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT.
- The Men’s Club Rules Committee will make the final interpretation of any rules, arbitrate any dispute relating to all facets of the rules or format. Committee members are Timber Stevens, Mike Strohm, Greg Froman, Jim Norton, Bill Barnhart, and Mike Westlake.
MEN’S CLUB PLAY IT FORWARD
Seniors age 80 and over may play any men’s club event from the forward tees (Red). Also, anyone who’s age plus their handicap totals 100 or more may elect to play from the forward tees. Players wishing to elect this option must notify the Handicap chairperson, Jim Norton, prior to the first tournament in March. Players who qualify after the first tournament due to age plus handicap changes will need to obtain approval of the Handicap Chairman. Any qualified player that does not wish to take this option can continue to play from the back tees. This change has been adopted to make the game more enjoyable for our older players. Everyone should be able to reach the par 3’s in one, and some of the long holes from the back tees are extremely difficult for our older players. So, in the interest of fair play, we have adopted this change. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any officer of the club. If you decide, at any time, that you do not want to continue to play from the forward tees, inform the Handicap Chairman. You will have to wait until the 1st of the next month due to handicap posting restrictions. We should encourage all of our eligible members to use option. It will make the game much more enjoyable for them and everyone.
MEN’S CLUB OFFICERS
President – Greg Froman Vice President – Bill Barnhart Secretary/Treasurer – John Tesler Handicap Chairman – Jim Norton (email@example.com) Tournament Director – Mike Westlake
OREGON CITY MEN’S CLUB ONLINE
For members and players considering joining, please check us out on Facebook for regular news, updates and upcoming events: Oregon City Men’s Golf Club Facebook Page Oregon City Men’s Golf Club Facebook Group
MEN’S CLUB 2021 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
MEN’S CLUB 2020 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
MEN’S CLUB 2019 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2019 TURKEY SHOOT RESULTS 2019 TURKEY SHOOT SKILL PRIZES RESULTS 2019 2-Man Alternate Shot 2019 4-MAN LOW GROSS-NET 2019 4-Man Draw Scramble 2019 Men’s Club Championship 2019 Men’s & Women’s Tournament 2019 Memorial Invitational 2019 Red, White & Blue 2019 2-Man BB 2019 Chicago 2019 Stableford 2019 Mini-Ryder
MEN’S CLUB 2018 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2018 Breakfast Shamble 2018 TURKEY SHOOT 2018 RED,WHITE,& BLUE 2018 NET STABLEFORD 2018 MINI RYDER 2018 MEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP 2018 MEMORIAL INVITATIONAL 2018 CHICAGO 4-MAN 2018 4-MAN LOW GROSS-NET 2018 4-MAN DRAW SCAMBLE RESULTS 2018 2-man Net Chapman 2018 2-MAN BEST-BALL
MEN’S CLUB 2017 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2017 Turkey Shoot 2017 Alternate Shot 2017 4-man gross-net 2017 4-man scramble 2017 Club Championship 2017 Men’s Memorial BBQ 2017 Red White Blue 2017 2-Man Best Ball 2017 4-Man Chicago 2017 Net Stableford 2017 Net Mini-Ryder 2017 2-Man Chapman 2017 Breakfast Shamble
MEN’S CLUB 2016 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2016 OCGC Turkey Shoot 2016 Alternate Shot 2016 4-Man Gross Net 2016 4-Man Scramble 2016 Men’s Club Championship 2016 Memorial BBQ 2016 Red, White and Blue 2016 2 Man Best Ball 2016 MC Stableford 2016 Mini Ryder 2016 2-Man Net Chapman 2016 Breakfast Shamble
MEN’S CLUB 2015 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2015 Turkey Shoot 2015 4 Man Club Gross / Net 2015 2 Man Scratch & Scramble 2015 2 Man Scramble 2015 Men’s Club Championship 2015 Memorial Day BBQ 2015 Red, White and Blue 2015 2-Man Best Ball 2015 MC Stableford 201505 2-Man Mini-Ryder 201504 2 Men Net Chapman 201503 Breakfast Shamble (2-ball net)
MEN’S CLUB 2014 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2014 Turkey Shoot 201410 3 Men’s Club Gross / Net 201410 4 Men’s Club Gross / Net 201409 Scratch 201409 Men’s Club Alternate Shot 201408 Club Championship 201407 Memorial BBQ 201407 Net Chapman 201406 2 Man Best Ball 201405 Stableford 201405 Mini Ryder 201404 Red, White & Blue 201403 4-Man Breakfast Shamble
MEN’S CLUB 2013 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
2013 Mini Ryder 2013 Red, White & Blue 2013 4-Man Breakfast Shamble 2013 2-Man Alternate Shot 2013 4-Man Best Ball 2013 2-Man Net Best Ball 2013 2-Man Net Chapman 2013 Champions 2013 Championship 2013 Memorial BBQ 2013 Net Stableford 2013 Scratch & Scramble 2013 Turkey Shoot