Welcome to the Oregon City Men’s Club
MEN’S CLUB OFFICERS
President – Roger Waterman
Vice President – Wayne Colwell
Handicap Chairman – Jim Norton
Tournament Director – Mike Westlake
Secretary/Treasurer – Rocky Sagers
OGA Director – Greg Froman
2023 Tournament Schedule
MEN’S CLUB 2023 GUIDELINES
- All Saturday tournaments in 2023 will be prepaid, and tee times will be available one-half hour before your tee time. If you do not show up for your tee time your entry fee and green fee will be forfeited.
- On regular Saturday play all participants should call during the week, and must arrive and be checked in 30 minutes prior to the first tee time.
- During tournament play, scores must be kept by opposing player or team whenever possible. During regular Saturday play and any four-man team tournament the team captain (lowest handicap team member) will keep score.
- Tournament entry fees are $20.00. and Regular weekday and Saturday play will have a $5.00 entry fee. On Wednesdays there is also an optionable $1.00 fee for winner take all drawing (pity pot drawing).
- Most MEN’S CLUB events will be played from the championship tees (black tees) and those approved by the handicap chairman can play from the red tees, your age and handicap must add up to 100 or more (Play it Forward Seniors). There are just two tournaments that this does not apply to, the RED, WHITE, and BLUE TOURNAMENT and the THREE CLUB TOURNAMENT.
- Only OREGON CITY MEN’S CLUB members with a current USGA handicap may play in MEN’S CLUB TOURNAMENTS, except for INVITATIONAL tournaments (The Memorial & Turkey Shoot) where members can invite a guest.
- ON ALL TOURNAMENTS PLAYERS MUST PUTT OUT EVERY HOLE. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Winter Rules are allowed only when posted at the Starter’s Shed by the Course Superintendent. See separate Preferred Lies (Winter Rules).
- Members must participate in at least five (5) Men’s Club events to be eligible to play in the MEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT.
- The Men’s Club Rules Committee will make the final interpretation of any rules, arbitrate any dispute relating to all facets of the rules or format. Committee members are Timber Stevens, Mike Strohm, Greg Froman, Jim Norton, Bill Barnhart, and Mike Westlake.
MEN’S CLUB PLAY IT FORWARD
Seniors age 80 and over may play any men’s club event from the forward tees (Red). Also, anyone who’s age plus their handicap totals 100 or more may elect to play from the forward tees. Players wishing to elect this option must notify the Handicap chairperson, Jim Norton, prior to the first tournament in March. Players who qualify after the first tournament due to age plus handicap changes will need to obtain approval of the Handicap Chairman. Any qualified player that does not wish to take this option can continue to play from the back tees. This change has been adopted to make the game more enjoyable for our older players. Everyone should be able to reach the par 3’s in one, and some of the long holes from the back tees are extremely difficult for our older players. So, in the interest of fair play, we have adopted this change. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact any officer of the club. If you decide, at any time, that you do not want to continue to play from the forward tees, inform the Handicap Chairman. You will have to wait until the 1st of the next month due to handicap posting restrictions. We should encourage all of our eligible members to use option. It will make the game much more enjoyable for them and everyone.
- 2022 TURKEY SHOOT RESULTS
- 2022 4-MAN SCRAMBLE RESULTS
- 2022 MEN’S CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS
- 2022 MEMORIAL RESULTS
- 2022 2-MAN BEST-BALL RESULTS
- 2022 4-MAN CHICAGO RESULTS
- 2022 STABLFORD RESULTS
- 2022 2-MAN MINI-RYDER RESULTS
- 2022 2-MAN CHAPMAN RESULTS
- 2022 BREAKFAST SHAMBLE RESULTS
- OREGON CITY MEN’S CLUB CHAPMAN TWO-MAN TOURNAMENT RESULTS FOR APRIL 14th, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
- 2021 ALTERNATE SHOT RESULTS
- 2021 4-MAN LOW GROSS & LOW NET RESULTS
- 2021 4 MAN SCRAMBLE BOARD DRAW RESULTS
- 2021 MEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS
- 2021 MEN’S & WOMEN’S TOURNAMENT RESULTS
- 2021 STABLEFORD INDIVIDUAL RESULTS
- MINI RYDER RESULTS 2021
- 2021 CHAPMAN 2-MAN RESULTS
- BREAKFAST SHAMBLE RESULTS 2021
No tournaments held due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
- 2019 TURKEY SHOOT RESULTS
- 2019 TURKEY SHOOT SKILL PRIZES RESULTS
- 2019 2-Man Alternate Shot
- 2019 4-MAN LOW GROSS-NET
- 2019 4-Man Draw Scramble
- 2019 Men’s Club Championship
- 2019 Men’s & Women’s Tournament
- 2019 Memorial Invitational
- 2019 Red, White & Blue
- 2019 2-Man BB
- 2019 Chicago
- 2019 Stableford
- 2019 Mini-Ryder
- 2014 Turkey Shoot
- 201410 3 Men’s Club Gross / Net
- 201410 4 Men’s Club Gross / Net
- 201409 Scratch
- 201409 Men’s Club Alternate Shot
- 201408 Club Championship
- 201407 Memorial BBQ
- 201407 Net Chapman
- 201406 2 Man Best Ball
- 201405 Stableford
- 201405 Mini Ryder
- 201404 Red, White & Blue
- 201403 4-Man Breakfast Shamble