WELCOME TO OREGON CITY LADIES GOLF CLUB
2021 Executive Board
- President – Joanne Stuvick
- Vice President – Barb Marold
- Secretary – Joan Hessemer
- Treasurer – Lynn Hannah
- OGA League Director – Barb Marold
- Committee Chairs:
- Handicap Chair – Anita Harlan
- Handicap Co-Chair – Vicki Shindler
- Tournament Chair – Barb Marold
- Social Chair – Joanne Stuvick
We welcome women golfers who want to have fun playing the game. We are a friendly and social group of women with diverse backgrounds and skills.
Our group consists of 9 and 18 hole golfers. We have games weekly along with a Ladies & Men’s Club Scramble in August, a Fall Ladies Tournament/luncheon and an annual Christmas Luncheon.
Organized play is scheduled for Thursdays, April through October. There is an 8:30 a.m. group meeting before tee times that start at 9:00 a.m. We do a blind draw which allows you to meet and play with different women each week.
Dues are $60.00 for the 2021 year. There is a 10% discount available on merchandise in the pro shop.
Please contact Barb Marold at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or further information.